SUNYIK Handcarved Thumb Worry Stone, Polished Palm Pocket Stones Healing Crystals, Rhombus Green Jade
- Handcarved item, stones are about thumb size, they are polished smooth with an indentation making them comforting and lightweight to hold.
- How to use: worry stones (palm stones, thumb stones, pocket stones) are use for relaxation or anxiety relief. They are used by holding the stone between the index finger and thumb and gently moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone. Using it soothe your emotions,in spiritual awakening, psychic, relaxation, trauma, exams, business, growth, prosperity, power,anxiety, issues, chakra healing, mental Imbalance therapy, crystal & stone massage, whenever you need it.
- Package: pack of 1, a drawstring burlap pouch as gift. Size of stone: approx 2″-2.2″ long, 1.4″-1.5″ wide, 0.2″-0.3″ thick, weight: apporx 10 grams/pc.
- The worry stones make very special personal gifts, arrive to someone full of positive energy and cleansed of all negative vibrations. Great for crystal collector, birstone collecting, housewarming gift or decorative stones to put in office, front door, living room and beside the bed.
- 6 shapes, 11 kinds of materials for your choice, every piece is unique, you may just recieve a similar one(s) as pictured.
6 shapes, 11 kinds of materials for your choice, every piece is unique, you may just recieve a similar one(s) as pictured.
Handcarved polished items, worry thumb stones are also palm stone and pocket stone, makes a great gift or get a few to carry around yourself.
Worry stones, also know as palm stones or thumb stones are smooth polished gemstones. They have a thumb-sized indentation so you can carry it in your pocket and rub it for relaxation and stress relief. People use them by holding the stone between the index finger and thumb and rubbing one’s thumb back and forth across the stone.
It is believed to be a self soothing exercise. The concept of worry stones is believed to originate in ancient Greece, Tibet, and Ireland. They were also popular with multiple Native American Tribes.