NOVICA Jade .925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace, 18″ ‘Dark Green Sacred Quetzal’
- Authentic: an original NOVICA artisan handcrafted fair trade product.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Zandra Lorena Sajbin to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Chain: 18 in. L; Chain width: 2 mm; Pendant: 1.5 in. L x 0.6 in. W x 0.2 in. D
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Resplendent in sterling silver, the quetzal bird was believed to be the god of air by the ancient Maya. Today it is Guatemala’s national symbol. Classed as a near threatened species, a quetzal hides behind a dark green jade pendant. Zandra Lorena Sajbin handcrafts her original necklace in honor of ancient traditions.
.925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: Zandra Lorena Sajbin says, ‘The first thing I ever made on my own was a pair of silver earrings. My husband taught me so I could help him. I felt happy as I saw the jewelry I had crafted and how beautiful it was.’…
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 0.6 x 0.2 inches; 0.16 Ounces
- Item model number : US_JWEY_B00E1U0USM
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : July 20, 2013
- Manufacturer : NOVICA
- ASIN : B00E1U0USM
- Country of Origin : Guatemala