Miguel Ases Small Green Jade Lotus Drop Earrings
- These Miguel Ases earrings boast natural jade stones surrounded by beads of crystal and glass and secured to the lobes with gold-filled Bullet Clutch Disk backings.
- Items that are handmade and use natural stones may vary in size, shape, and color.
- Due to the natural elements of jade, the stone may vary in color.
- Miguel Ases provides its customers with a lifetime repair guarantee at no additional cost.
- Made in United States
Create a chic, natural look with beaded glamour when donning this set of jade earrings by Miguel Ases. The unique pattern boasts lotus flower inspiration which infuses tranquility into your look.
Miguel Ases, Inc. was founded by designer Miguel Ases in 1994. After retiring from the National Ballet of Spain, he was left with a deep craving to create. In 1990, Ases came to New York City and started as head designer at Gaetano Fazio Jewelry. Later, Ases created his own label to showcase his collections.Inspired by the arts, Ases draws from the surreal and abstract. His combination of colors and new silhouettes are eclectic and boldly feminine. Each handcrafted piece is made to complement the wearer’s personal style, offering a look that is timeless, classic, and suitable for women of all ages. Through the intricate beading, sparkling crystals, and semiprecious stones, Miguel Ases strives to make the wearer feel effortlessly wonderful.
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches; 1.12 Ounces
- Item model number : E30517
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 26, 2012
- Manufacturer : Miguel Ases
- ASIN : B008BQD2HS
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
There are no reviews yet.